Tired of always doing the same things with your girlfriends? Maybe you are new to the city and haven’t found your soul sister community yet. What are you waiting for? It’s time to get savvy.
Savvy in the City is for You!
On November 3rd, this event takes sisterhood and dating to a whole new level. You will connect with like-minded women over some bubbles and catered goodies while digging deep into your unanswered questions about love and dating with Vancouver’s popular Relationship Navigator, Nicole Haley of Nicole Talks Love.
And if that’s not enough… at this month’s event, you will also learn how to transition from work to play on the fly – something every hard-working woman has struggled with.
Hear from savvy experts in the fashion, makeup, & hairstyling industries in Vancouver as they share:
- The simple ways to take your daytime look into evening with The Joy of Style
- How to create an effortless, sexy hairstyle with Emily Roop
- Techniques on how to apply every day make-up that can transition into a sultry evening look with Ana V
- The essential items every woman needs in her purse to go from work to date-night
- Plus THE ONE thing you need to know so you can flirt with ease and confidence
You will leave the evening with new friendships, tips on how to change up your look for dating and how to effortlessly engage with men, all perfectly timed as the holiday party season revs up.
Nov 3. Space is limited. Get your ticket soon. The last event sold out early!
Your $35 registration fee includes a complimentary glass of bubbles, catered food, swag bag, plus lots more.
We hope to see you there!