Now that spring has officially arrived, many of us will be heading to the malls for warm-weather additions to our wardrobe. With horrible florescent lighting on skin that hasn’t seen the sun in months, our inner critic often shows up to nitpick and undermine our self-esteem. If you dread facing the fitting room, these quick tips can help you become fitting room fearless.
5 Fitting Room Ready Tips
- Wear your hair in a style you like so you’re not sidetracked by a bad hair day.
- Take a minute to put on a bit of makeup, so a zit, a wrinkle or circles under your eyes don’t detract from your mission.
- Wear a seamless nude-to-you colour bra and panties that fit well. Foundation garments make a huge difference.
- Bring the shoes or kind of shoes you plan to wear with your outfit(s) for better end effect.
- Take a selfie. Being once removed from the image in the mirror can help you be more objective.