Now that spring has officially arrived, many of us will be heading to the malls for warm-weather additions to our wardrobe. With horrible florescent lighting on skin that hasn’t seen the sun in months, our inner critic often shows up to nitpick and undermine our self-esteem. If you dread facing the fitting room, these quick tips can help you become fitting room fearless.
5 Fitting Room Ready Tips
- Wear your hair in a style you like so you’re not sidetracked by a bad hair day.
- Take a minute to put on a bit of makeup, so a zit, a wrinkle or circles under your eyes don’t detract from your mission.
- Wear a seamless nude-to-you colour bra and panties that fit well. Foundation garments make a huge difference.
- Bring the shoes or kind of shoes you plan to wear with your outfit(s) for better end effect.
- Take a selfie. Being once removed from the image in the mirror can help you be more objective.
Are we friends on social media yet? Follow me on white only dating sitemost popular dating site californiahttps://thejoyofstyle.ca/100-percent-free-dating-sites-for-2021-with-chat/, and white only dating site